Please Join Us for the Central Florida Healthcare Job Fair
Meet with some the area’s top healthcare employers looking to fill medical services positions at the Central Florida Healthcare Job Fair.
Date and Time: Thursday, July 12 from 10 AM to 2 PM
Location: Auburndale Community Center, 405 Bennett St., Auburndale, FL 33823
If you are a dedicated, compassionate health care professional seeking a fulfilling career we urge you to attend this event.
Available positions include:
- Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Medical Assistant, Administrative / Client Service
- Registered Nurse (RN’s), Certified Nursing Assistants
- Licensed, Vocational Nurse (LVN’s)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Occupational Therapists
- Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Home Health Aides
Several representatives from area technical and trade schools will also be available to discuss opportunities in the healthcare industry.
No Attendee Registration Required
Job Fair Exhibitor Registration
All levels include 8 ft table, two chairs, black tablecloth. The event promotion campaign includes the following:
- Central Florida Health News
- Social media campaign targeting 36,000 area healthcare workers
- Press releases to local media outlets (Tampa, Orlando, Lakeland)
- Submission to over 250 Community Event Directories
- e-Newsletter blasts to the Central Florida healthcare community